Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bento#April17A~Hello Kitty Dango

 I remember Little Miss Onigiri from Shirley's blogspot did Pretty Hello Kitty Dango Kyaraben. Check out her amazing blog!! So I thought of making Hello Kitty Dango for my girl too! A different version using fishballs to make Dango :p 
First, I spread strawberry and chocolate on top of whole wheat bread then put inside the bento. Is two pieces whole wheat bread but I just spread the top coat. To made Hello Kitty Dango, just insert all three fishballs to Damgo pick and finished all the nori details! I used Hello Kitty puncher to punch out nori. The nose was egg sheet and balance egg sheet, I used Hello Kitty cutter to cut out faces and decorate at the sides. Insert red bow pick to secure :) 
 Honey cherry tomato and grapes at leaf pick and I boiled mini Tang Yuen to made small Hanami Dango :p I add some raisin inside Hello Kitty sauce container.
I hope you will like this simple Hello Kitty Dango for snack bento. Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. It is so cute! Love this. And such a good idea to use mini tang yuen on the side!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!