Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bento#March13A~Two Bears

 For bento snack, I thought of using the similar cutter as the bunny cutter to made BEARS! Is easy and quick bento!
Here is the bear cutter!
For male bear, I cut whole wheat bread using the cutter and also cut out cocoa cake that I've baked yesterday. Adding two hands behind and put flower picks! Cut the top ears part for whole wheat bread for pockets. As for nori eyes, I used puncher to punch and add on top of cheese looking at female bear :) This time I add hair for the bears to looked smart! haha....
As for female bear, same method but cut the cocoa cake as dress. Freehand cut eyelashes and curl hair with a ribbon pick to secured.
Some grapes and extra cake for my girl. Hope you will like this bento snack too! Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. My son loves bears and these are super cute, I love them! :) Your cocoa bread looks delicious, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rina! The cocoa cake recipe can be found from my previous Easter Bunny post with the blog links but is in Chinese. Indeed yummy and my kids request to bake more! haha...

      Delete
  2. So cute! Always love the details you add to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!