Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bento#March13~Easter Hello Kitty

Today's lunch will be "Easter Hello Kitty" onigiri ^_^ I made Hello Kitty onigiri first then wear bunny costume. Holding a basket full of colorful Easter Eggs! 
I arranged the HK onigiri first without adding the face details. Next, I shaped the bunny costume and arranged it. Bunny hands onigiri holding basket made from crabmeat roll that I cut a hole to fits colourful glutinous rice ball or mini Tang Yuen as Easter Eggs. Final touch will be the HK face nori details that I just used puncher and add ribbon pick! 
Stir-fried broccoli, mushroom, carrots and corns together. Made tamagoyaki with nori and pan-fried chicken nugget. Checker apple and grapes for her desserts.
I hope you will like today's Easter Hello Kitty lunch bento ^_^ Cheers! 
Bento of the Week

6 comments:

  1. That's too pretty to be eaten!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another bunny bento! love! And its kitty-chan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup....power of kitty-chan will make my girl appetites double!! haha

      Delete
  3. So cute! You make such great lunches! Thanks for linking up to Bento Blog Network this week! Voting ends in about 10 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!