- Winnie The Pooh: Yellow rice made out from hard boiled egg yolk mixed with rice. Freehand scissor cut out nori for Pooh detailed.
- Side dishes: Pea sprouts, shiitake mushroom, seaweed chicken wrap and apple.
- My Melody: Pink rice made out from Biogreen Pink Lady Oatmilk powder mixed with rice since I don't have sakura denbu at home ^_^ The pink colour turned out pretty well and I don't have to worried anymore whenever running out of ingredients.
- Blue ribbon: Hard boiled egg soaked with blue pea flower extract (no time to soaked it longer so the blue turned out lighter)
- Side dishes: Brocooli, chicken katsu, carrots cut into star shaped and some grapes.
- Chu Totoro: Pastel blue hard boiled egg soaked overnight with blue pea flower water
- Eyes: Cheese and nori
- Dishes: Organic noodles, carrots, prawn gyoza, milk cabbage and oranges (not shown)