Thursday 10 July 2014

Piggies Steamed Cake

Today stay at home with my kids because no school for one day to replace last week Thursday Public Holiday ^_^ So in the morning busy making these cute piggies steamed cake for their tea break later! I did make Hello Kitty designed but didn't turn out well so better don't post it here :D Haha....

To view the recipe can go visit Little Miss Bento's links at HERE

I used smaller silicon cupcakes to steamed. Piggy ears didn't pipe more of it so can't view much =_=" Overall piggies still presentable compare to my Hello Kitty....sigh....

Hope you will have a nice Thursday! Back to do some house chores.....

8 comments:

  1. Awww the steamed cakes are looking better and better! Thanks for trying out the recipe and the link back! super cute piggies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you dear that this time I pipe it nearer but my Hello Kitty all out...didn't turn out well :(

      My pleasure to link back to you coz is your credit!!

      Delete
  2. 啊!好漂亮可爱的蒸糕!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!