Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Bento#June11A~Bunnies Sausages Bun

Hmmm....what's for snack bento? I still have left over buns so I'm making egg mayo/tomato sandwiches bun. As for the theme bento.....bunnies!!! Just made simple bunny design using sausages ^_^
Do you like it?? Hehe....I asked my daughter to hold on the picks while I took some photos of it :p After the photo takings, my girl actually told me: "Mummy, after you've done...can I eat them?"
Bunny made from sausage and cheese plus nori for eyes/nose/mouth. I add pink flower pick to secured together with the sandwich bun. 
Blue flower pick for another bunny ^_^ 
I hope you will like this simple bento snack with cute bunnies sausages decoration on top :) Cheers!
Bentos on the Bayou

10 comments:

  1. very cute, no wonder your daughter wants to eat them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sure look cute! great idea for my next hot-dog bread! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ^_^ Glad that you liked the idea & looking forward to your hot-dog bento :)

      Delete
  3. Simply precious!! Thank you for linking to 15 Minute Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca ^_^ Happy to linked up!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!