Thursday 1 November 2012

Bento#Nov01~Smile Bear

Shell pasta for my kids school lunch ^_^ I boiled shell pasta, few ribbon pasta,sweet corn, carrots, angry birds fishcake and broad beans. While waiting, I prepared tamagoyaki with some spring onion. I used half to make as a bear. After all ingredients cooked. I add creamy cheese sauce to the shell pasta. Sprinkle some fish floss on top so when I put the tamagoyaki bear will stand out nicely :) Broad beans for the ears and nose. Apple for cheeks and also checker apple for another container. The ribbon pasta cut into half and add in between carrots. Lastly, add in nori for the bear eyes and mouth. Hope this smilling bear will brighten up your day!! 
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!