Tuesday 7 October 2014

Bento2014#Oct07~Pom Pom Purin

Today's bento inspired by Amigurumei Hello Kitty Crochet book. I collected this book from my friend yesterday that she helped me to made ordered at Kinokuniya Singapore. I'm excited after flipped through all the pages like though I've the skilled to craft :D Honestly, I'm totally clueless and have not crafted since many years ago (when I'm in 20's) Can't wait to start out and my two darlings already made their ordered which character they wanted =_=" Oh gosh....looks like I need to seek help from my mother since she's the expert on knitting ^_^ In case you would like to know more about the book, just check out the link above that I've highlighted. 

Well, back to my today's bento! I chose Pom Pom Purin course it's so chubby looking ^_^ Since I've not started to made one for photo takings, let the book accompany my today's bento. 

Here's the closer look of my Pom Pom Purin made from quail eggs ^_^ I soaked with turmeic water (some turmeric powder + water) Punch out nori for details and the hat made from shimeji mushroom (top part) and I secured it with toasted spaghetti. Cheese for ears and eggsheet for legs (using oval cutter). Underneath is rice & cover with pea sprout. 

For side dishes next to the container have checker apple and meat patties. Less food on every Tuesday so I don't add a lot ^_^
 
Here's the Amigurumei Hello Kitty Crochet book that I've shared at my Instagram. Sweet & lovely right? Hope you like my today's bento. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Its so cute! Love Pom Pom Purin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & sorry for the late reply Jean ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!