Wednesday 8 October 2014

Bento2014#Oct08~Tiger CuteZCute Cuddle Palz

Using CuteZCute Cuddle Palz cutter to made "Tiger" theme bento ^_^ I'm sure most of you familiar with this cute cutter! Full details for the CuteZCute cutter can be found after my sharing post.  I tried to made two different eggsheet. One is the original eggsheet for yellow colour and the other brown eggsheet mix with dark sweet sauce. As you can see that my eggsheet top part was shinny due to I don't turn over the eggsheet.

Here is the close up Tiger Cuddle Palz and I create on my own a mini tiger ^_^ The pink colour is kamaboko. I mixed the rice with fuirkake then pour to the lunchbox. Next arrange the broccoli, chicken drumette, fresh button mushroom and lastly add the Tiger eggsheet on top. 

As for the mini tiger, I use rilakkuma cookie cutter to cut out the head part and use the straw for the legs. Freehand penknife cut out the yellow lines and finished all the details.

My daughter loves to eat the mini grapes and only request this fruits :p 

It's October month and I started to see lots of Halloween Bento creations recently!! Makes me want to start my creation too :D Wonder my daughter will like it? Can't do creepy or scary one course she surely dislike it =_=" So I just stick to kawaii creation! Haha...

Happy Wednesday! 
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!