Thursday 2 October 2014

Bento2014#Oct02~Piggies Family

Overnight chicken rice from last night so I reheat this morning to made today's Piggies Family theme bento ^_^ When my daughter saw it and she was asking me who are these two (quail eggs piggies)? Then she answered: Ah....they're my cousins!!! That's why they looked different ^_^ hahaha....she's so cute and I didn't think of that by just making as many as possible to fit in the lunchbox :D 

Here is the closer look of the Piggies Family ^_^ Shape two big onigiri and followed by two small onigiri. The pink colour is made from kamaboko and I just add different nori expression for each piggies except one of the piggy was showing off the butt :p Since there is still room for another two piggies so I add the quail eggs together to join in the family!!

For side dishes contains gyoza, potato wedges and mini grapes.

Oink-oink....hope you like this lovely piggies family ^_^ Have a blessed Thursday! And next week Monday will be a Public Holiday over here so mummy won't be making any bento! 

7 comments:

  1. I love the one facing the opposite way! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & sorry for the late reply ^_^

      Delete
  2. LOL, ur little princess is too cute!^^
    Love all the piggies, they are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she's my happy go lucky girl ^_^ Thank you 婉婉!

      Delete
  3. Very adorable piggies! Hope you had an enjoyable long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!