Thursday 24 April 2014

Bento2014#Apr24~Line Brown LOVE

I posted the above picture at my Instagram account to THANKS all of my insta friends & followers ^_^ I decided to made Line character and my daughter prefers Brown among the rest! What about you? I hope Line Brown will brighten up your day and weekend coming soon....

Ingredients:
  • Brown : rice mixed with dark sweet sauce
  • Details : nori and sausage
  • Love : imitation crabstick
  • Side : chicken floss, prawn patties, sweet corn, tamago & grapes
Simple lunch bento and hope you like it too! 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute bento, I love it! Have a fantastic weekend Karen!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thank you so much Rina ^_^ I'm sure you had a great weekend too!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!