Thursday 18 April 2013

Bento#April18A~CuteZcute Froggy

 It's time to used CuteZcute cutter for my girl's bento snack! I'm making "Froggy" sandwiches and I used pandan bread for the green touch! 
I'm sure most of you already know how to use the cutezcute cutter ^_^ I spread hazelnut chocolate for the brown part. Easy right? Haha....Underneath froggy sandwiches, I add red bean buns. And some mini cupcake with cute frog picks attached! I also cut out flower ham to covered the holes :p
Another sides of the container will be waffles, mochi, a box of raisin, strawberry and ham rolled with cheese and use egg sheet to decorate as flower ^_^
I hope you will like this simple CuteZcute Froggy sandwich bento ^_^ Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!