Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Bento#March27A~Easter Bunny (III)

Due to tomorrow my kids have Sport's Day at other school and not held in stadium like last year! phew.....so I don't have to prepare any bento snack for them but just brought some yummy breads for them to bring along ^_^ 
Since no bento snack so I made dinner kyaraben instead :p Its Easter Bunny (III) theme.
Actually I've made three bunnies but the plate too small and can't fit all three so the other one goes to my plate! Haha....
I mixed ketchup with cooked rice then made onigiri. Add nori for the details (hair/eyes/nose/lips). Next add white cooked rice for two onigiri wear bunny costume. Shape the bunny ears and add nori too! The bigger onigiri will be the "mother", I just changed one of the bunny ear drop. As for younger onirigi will be the "child" ^_^ 
 I made some pork patty, boiled sweet corn, stir-fried vegies and decorate some honey cherry tomato and grapes as Easter Eggs :) 
I hope you will like my girl's dinner kyaraben ^_^ Cheers!
I bought all these cute bread at bakery shop for my kids to bring to school ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Love the easter theme! cute bento!

    the bread from the bakery is also really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!