Friday 25 October 2013

Bento#Oct25~Goldfish Bento

Yay....it's Friday!! Today's post will be "Goldfish Bento" that I wanted to tried out for so long....seen this ideas from Pinterest, Blogger, FB friends! Finally I managed to made it on Wednesday lunch (I didn't post due to Monbento reviews). To matched my "Goldfish Bento" theme bento, I packed with my new kawaii Oyako Kingyo box (bought from Bento&Co). I love this bento box so much like though mama fish take care of baby fish ^_^  To view more this beautiful Oyako Kingyo box click HERE! Note: This is not a review! Just my side of sharing!
A closer look of my red goldfish ^_^ I cut the cherry tomato into half, one half as body and the other half as tails. Cheese and nori for eyes and mouth! Not forgetting pretty eye lashes for female goldfish :p
Another angle of the red goldfish :) The blue rice made of blue pea flower mixed with rice. Air fryer chicken wings for side dishes, also cut the quail egg and carve the cucumber as leaf. Lastly, I add some picks!
As for the small Oyako Kingyo bento box, I add some grapes, flower marshmellow and ketchup at My Melody sauce container. I hope you will enjoy reading today's Goldfish Bento ^_^ I'll be away for next week! Taking a short break with my dearest mum & sis and leave my two precious kids to my dear hubby :p

Bento Tools:
 
 

Linked up my blog at Eats Amazing. Click the below button to see more Fun Food Friday Bento 
 
Eats Amazing Fun Food Friday

14 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Its so cute!!!!! And so simple too!!!! I must do one of these! ;)

    Did you cut the eyes with a straw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara ^_^

      Yes I used a big hole straw for the eyes and the mouth used cutter (refer the picture attached above)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, as always, I'm in awe of your amazing talent!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace and I'm happy to linked up ^_^

      Delete
  3. One word......A-MA-ZING!!!! Awesome lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracy and visit my blog ^_^

      Delete
  4. Soooo elegant! This would be perfect for CNY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the goldfish and their eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you get the eyes and mouth to stay on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dannah, thanks for comment & visit my blog post ^_^

      The cheese eyes/mouth did slide down so I make sure the cherry tomato not wet. Well, if you want to let it stay on just insert spaghetti stripe :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!