Thursday 26 March 2015

Bento2015#Mar26~Hello Kitty Mashed Potato

Whenever my daughter requests to bring this thermos lunch box, I need to crack my head to design it =_=" Limited space to decorate.... all I can think of is make use of mashed potato to create Hello Kitty ^_^ 
  
First of all, I add the rice into the thermos and cover up with inari bean curd. Arrange broccoli along the side then shape Hello Kitty mashed potato. Freehand scissor cut out nori details and apple for red bow :) As for the pencil is just a decoration. Can't be eat :D Last minute add on to the bento for photo takings as I find it too plain. Lol!

At one of the container contains minced pork, quail eggs and sweet potato that I use cookie cutter to cut out the shapes. The red spots at the quail eggs is tomato ketchup. Before I add the ketchup, cut out a heart shape using cutter then fill in the ketchup.

Another container just add grapes and checker apple. 

I hope you like my simple Hello Kitty bento lunch. 

8 comments:

  1. Super cute and yummy, I love all of the detailing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impressive that you did so many of the details by hand! And it looks so yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely compliments :)

      Delete
  3. This is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!