Monday 17 August 2015

Pixar Inside Out Anger Foodart

My kids can't wait to watch Pixar "Inside Out" movie and I had purchased the tickets!  One week to go before the school reopen so I will bring them and enjoy the morning movie on this coming Thursday ^_^ 

Among the five expressions or characters, my girl prefers "disgust"but she asked me why don't I made? I told her one at a time and hopefully can make the rest *finger cross* :D 


My "ANGER" close up kyaraben ^_^ To made red rice, I mixed with red furikake + ketchup, white rice for body and nori for details. 


Spring rolls, veggies and miso bean curd soup for side dishes. 

I edited with extra fire on top for ANGER by using photo editor. I hope you will like it!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!