Wednesday 15 April 2015

Bento2015#Apr15~Tigger Bento

Hello I'm Tigger but I don't have extra alphabet "G" for the alphabet picks =_=" So I just add it anyway since Tigger look like tiger right? Haha.... 
This is my first attempt making Tigger kyaraben. Quite tricky while shaping the rice but I think I get a "PASS" for it ^_^  

To make Tigger, I mix the rice with tomato ketchup and start to shape. First, I make the white face then add the nose on top. Slowly add the orange rice on top to create Tigger. Freehand scissor cut out the black stripes and other details. 
After done Tigger face, I put the face first then add the body and arms. Next, fill up the holes with pea sprouts and other side dishes at the side.
 
For side dishes have homecooked chicken fillets, pan-fried potato Tiggers and ketchup scramble eggs. I also use Tigger cookie cutter to cut the apple since the potato Tigger not clear after pan-fried.

I hope you will like today's Tigger Bento ^_^ Normally, I will pack my son's lunch box first since is non-kyaraben :D I don't cooked other dishes but just use whatever dishes that I pack for my daughter.

Here's the simple lunch box bento for my son. I just arrange neatly onto the thermos lunch box. Looks like few more years, I'm going to pack the exactly same non-kyaraben for my daughter's bento too! Sob sob.....

Thanks for reading my blog ^_^ Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Tigger is beautifully made! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!