Wednesday 2 July 2014

Bento2014#Jul02~Snoopy Bento

When was the last time I made Snoopy??? Hmm....very long ago!! Haha....I was looking back all my bento creations and noticed that I made LOTS of Sanrio characters =_=" Gosh....Looks like I know my daughter well!!! When I have done this Snoopy lunch for her, she doesn't seem to like it :( So sad to hear....she asked: Mummy, why no more costume girl??? I told her mummy will continue after few weeks time ^_^ Hopefully she can wait :D

Well, I find my Snoopy face look weird!! Haha...no wonder my daughter not surprise or excited. As usual, I shape the rice using cling wrap and add nori for the details. Corns as woodstock with nori details too! Pea sprout that my kids love it so much so looks like can be seen most of my bento :D

For side dishes: Meat patties, quail eggs as Snoopy and oranges, mini peach.

I hope you like it ^_^ Happy Wednesday!

 

9 comments:

  1. Yup! loving mummy making bento that her daughter likes! thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe....mummy knows BEST!! Thank you dear Shirley ^_^

      Delete
  2. Really impressive bento! I have a good friend who LOVES everything snoopy...she'd love to have this bento. :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.....so sweet of you dear Nami! So happy to hear words from you ^_^ Hope your friend will love this!

      Delete
  3. This is awesome! So creative to decorate little corn kernels as Woodstock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jean! I think saw it other bento friend did made Woodstock using corn kernels :)

      Delete
  4. Woodstock from corn kernels! *bursting in awe. How could you come across with such brilliant idea >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh....can't recalled Tata! I am learning stage everyday and think I saw it long ago but can't remember from where :D Just happen to used this idea to match snoopy theme ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!