Wednesday 19 March 2014

Bento2014#Mar19~Rilakkuma & Friends


Last night dinner cooked some sweet chicken stew so I soaked the hard boiled egg together (sadly didn't soaked long enough as I want to put the egg into the Rilakkuma mould) These two eggs will be my today's theme bento ^_^ 


Here is the close up photo of Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma. My egg wasn't big enough to cover the whole egg mould so the eyes & mouth didn't turn out well.....hahaha.....I'm being fussy right? Well, I add kombu, cheese, crabstick (white) for the details. Underneath Rilakkuma, minced beef covered the rice.


For side dishes: Broccoli, sweet pea, strawberry and furikake (Rilakkuma container)

Hope you will like today's lunch and have a nice day!  

2 comments:

  1. This is like the 4th Rilakkuma bento I saw today I think! hehhe cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes! Me too saw lots of Rilakkuma posts! Thanks dear :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!