Tuesday 25 February 2014

Bento2014#Feb25~Hello Kitty Pancake

Today's lunch bento very simple and little food :p Due to my daughter requested less food on every Tuesday that they need to practice choral speaking during their lunch break =_=" So I decided to made Hello Kitty Pancake instead of sandwich. I used Cornell Hello Kitty Sandwich Maker to made pancake. Butter at small hk container and cut out some hk apples using cookie cutter :)

Here is the close up Hello Kitty Pancake ^_^ Cute?? Hehehe..... 

I hope you will like it! Have a great day ^_^

8 comments:

  1. so creative use of the sandwich maker!! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the sandwich maker for pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you like the idea!! Thanks Ming :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute pancake! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love how you dressed up the grapes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!