Wednesday 23 October 2013

Monbento review : HK Witch or HK Pumpkin

Today's post I'm going write a review of Monbento that they kindly send me one MB Original Sakura Bento box ^_^ Yay!!! Love this bento box so much and happy to be part of this affiliate team. Well, I've done many bento/kyaraben using Monbento boxes. If you go to their website under "shop" can see many awesome products and can even customized your own bento ^_^ Click HERE to view more!
I love the soft texture of Monbento box! Pretty Sakura designed and coloured matched it so unique! Check out the details below:
  • Microwave safe
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Hermetique
  • Airtight 
  • BPA Free
  • Food Grade
 This MB Original Sakura contain two bento boxes. I will make used of the two tier Monbento and design my cute version Halloween theme ^_^ So let's see what I've made....
Here is my cute version of Halloween theme! It's Hello Kitty character as always on my top lists! Haha.... Let me explain more from the photo below:
The 1st tier MB Original Sakura contains the main character "Hello Kitty Witch & Hello Kitty Pumpkin" costume party!! Both Kitty-chan made from mashed potato. Pumpkin costume made from mashed carrot & potato, nori for details. Witch hat made from nori & cheese and finished up with nori frizzy hair ^_^ The black background of the rice, I mixed the rice with black sesame powder and arranged lettuce at the bottom. So which character you prefer? HK Witch or HK Pumpkin? 
2nd tier MB Original Sakura contains: grapes, chicken wrapped seaweed, stir-fried sweet potato leave and MB sauce cup (bought from Japan) contain ketchup inside ^_^ Lastly, I add Halloween picks! 
If you like this Monbento Box or other colour designed can always go and visit their website! This Hello Kitty costume designed bento not only for school lunch but can be used at anywhere! I don't have MB cutlery to match my theme but managed to find same theme colours cutlery! I hope you like my today's review about Monbento as well my HK Witch & HK Pumpkin costume party theme bento! To view my previous bento using Monbento, I've the lists below for your reference! Don't forget to leave me some comments! I would love to hear from you! Or may be you can just SHARE my post if like ^_^ Cheers!

Bento Tools:


monbento bentos & accessories

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic lunch, I love it and also love the color of the bento box!:) They are awesome boxes and we have one and love it.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rina ^_^ Yes, love the colours!

      Delete
  2. Stunning kitty! U are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen, this is a great job, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic review and bento creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!