Tuesday 22 October 2013

Bento#Oct22~Kitty Spaghetti Bento

Quick and easy Kitty Spaghetti Bento for today's post ^_^ Leafover night minced pork so I reheat it. Boiled some spaghetti and arrange it into the bento box. I packed tomato pasta sauce at separate container for my girl to mix when she ready to eat :) Quail Hello Kitty egg for extra kawaii touch :p
Decorate the cooked spaghetti with nori details and toasted spaghetti for whiskers (over toasted so I removed it before I cover it ^_^) No time to toast again so just leave it :D Well, I hope you will like it! Happy Tuesday!

What I've used:
 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome bento! Thks for visiting Luxury Haven! Tried to post some comments in your pinterest but they were rejected :< Looking fwd to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious and cute, I made a quick and easy bento today too ,heheh.:) I love the chopsticks, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Such a creative way to present Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!