Tuesday 16 June 2015

Bento2015#Jun16~Winnie The Pooh

I cook spinach noodles for lunch and just decorate the egg sheet into Winnie The Pooh using cookie cutter. To let the egg sheet stand out, I cover the noodles with spinach veggie ^_^

Here is the closer look of the Pooh bears egg sheet. Freehand scissor cut out the nori details except some using puncher. Pooh bears egg sheet cut out by cookie cutters and the hunny pot penknife freely :p

For side dishes contain chicken nuggets, egg pancake roll and some ketchup at the Pooh sauce container.

I hope you enjoy today's sharing bento :)

1 comment:

  1. Pooh so cute :) And those nuggets are making me hungry now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!