Tuesday 5 February 2013

Bento#Feb06~King Bears

My girl requested toast bread sandwich so I'm making "King Bears" for her! Just packed simple toasted bread with her favourite fillings inside (cheese/kaya/butter). Some grapes, a box of raisin and 旺旺cracker and bear chocolate stick.
 One of the bear mouth toast together with cheese and the other bear without as I want to see the result. Hmm....by looking at the picture, the one with cheese a bit looks like monkey face! I should have add the cheese to the ears as well.... haha
Small amount of food as my girl likes to have extra time to play with her friends during recess. So normally, I won't packed too much!
Simple bento with the help of bear cutter mould ^_^
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!