Tuesday 6 November 2012

Bento#Nov06~Porcupine & friends

I used 甜豆沙饼 to make this lovely porcupine ^_^ As you can see I used cheese for the porcupine quills with some nori to make it looks sharps. Followed by the eyes, nose, mouth and cute tiny front legs :p As this is for my girl's bento so I added pretty ribbon picks. Finished with some biscuits, marshmallow and small mandarin orange.
What do you think? Is pretty easy to make this. For the quills I used toothpick to trim out the cheese, piece by piece add onto the bun. To make it more like in the jungle, I add some cute animal friends for porcupine. This lovely animals were sponsor by Bento Berries     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!