Tuesday 6 November 2012

Bento#Nov05~Pucca kisses

Oh no....darker skin tone of Pucca version :D Kids wanted fried rice for their school lunch so mummy turn it to this lovely cute PUCCA . Just used plastic foil to wrap the fried rice into oval shape for face and two hair buns. After done add the nori for the rest of the details. The red part I used crabmeat stick for Pucca tied hair and some ketchup for cheeks ^_^
  The side dishes I prepared 2 layer tamagoyaki, edamame beans, crabmeat fish rolls and scallop nugget. Decorate with some heart shapes red crabmeat on top of the edamame beans and rolls as flowers at the side. 
 Hugs and kisses from mummy to my darlings "muaks" Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for participating at Bento Blog Network!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana :) I will continue submit my link to participate new events at Bento Blog Network!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! I'm fine and thanks for leave a comments and visit my blog. Do you know how I made the pucca? Which part you don't understand from the above explanation let me know then. I try to explain.

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!