Wednesday 9 December 2015

Bento2015#Dec09~Gudetama X-mas

I'm totally have the same expression as Gudetama lazy to set up Christmas Tree =_=" It's fun for the kids to decorate and put the ornaments as well brighten up the house by countdown Christmas the day of Christ Jesus Born :) Looks like no excuse to set up the Christmas tree for this coming weekend ^_^ 

A closer look of my Gudetama Bento foodart. I trim out egg sheet for Gudetama shape using penknife. Freehand scissor cut out nori details too and simply put on top of the rice. Lastly, I add a Christmas tree pick and "Merry Christmas" pick ^_^

For side dishes have meat patties (mayonnaise on top), broccoli, snowflakes (white eggsheet) and some grapes.

Ta-da! My simple Gudetama X-mas bento for today sharing ^_^ Hope you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!