Tuesday 8 December 2015

Bento2015#Dec08~Hello Kitty Egg Sheet

When was the last time I prepare egg sheet designed? Hmm..... quite long I think =_=" Looking at the Hello Kitty Thermos lunch box makes me think of easier way to decorate since is small space :) To learn making deco egg sheet simply visit +Shirley Wong "Little Miss Bento" tutorial HERE ^_^

A close up photo of my Hello Kitty egg sheet ^_^ I use two large eggs then separate the whites and yolks. Why I need two eggs? Because the balance egg sheets and add on to my son's lunch box compare to use 1 egg don't think will be enough :p

After separate the egg whites and yolks simply beat it using a fork and sieve to remove the bubbles. I pour the egg yolks to non stick pan then let it cook under low heat and off it when look dry. Remove from heat and I use Hello Kitty cookie cutter to cut the head and heart shape cutter for the love surrounding. Put back the cook yolk sheet and inject the egg white using injection syringe under low heat. When cook then remove and add on the nori details ^_^
  
For side dishes have pandan chicken wraps, broccoli, fish ball (oval shape) as Hello Kitty and egg sheet yolk after cut out.

I hope you like today's sharing "Hello Kitty Egg Sheet" bento ^_^ Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!