Thursday 10 December 2015

Bento2015#Dec10~Snoopy Bento

Have you watch the Snoopy And Charlie Brown: The Peanut Movie? I have not and been busy lately for my work before I can take few days break next week with my family :) Since I can't enjoy the movie for the meantime why not I make bento instead ^_^ I remember my dear talented friend tatachan @bonitafood once made cute Snoopy out from quail eggs! So cute and easy to create, she even shared the tutorial photos at Instagram! Click the highlighted link for Instagram or her Blog

A close up photo for my Snoopy and quail eggs ^_^ I fill up the rice full and half section add stir-fried veggies on top and leave the other half section to create a simple Snoopy design by just adding nori. Pardon me for the messy freehand scissor cut out nori details especially the eyes :p
 
As for side dishes have chicken katsu, mayonnaise at the sauce container and some grapes.

Do you see a bigger bento box next to it? I didn't make use of the Snoopy bento due to round shape and small space for me to add all the dishes. I got it from Universal Studio Osaka, Japan and they sold as Snoopy meal sets so we can bring home the bento box ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!