Wednesday 4 November 2015

Bento2015#Nov04~Summer Girl Bento

Yay! Finally I bought my dear talented friend +Ming Bentomonsters as known as BentoMonsters "Yummy Kawaii Bento" book at Kinokuniya Liang Court Singapore. Please do call up the bookstore to check out whether in stock ^_^  Other than Kinokuniya, you may try out Popular or Amazon for oversea.

Okay, back to the books, I flipped through every pages and all bentos really attractive with details tutorial pictures! She's awesome! Do check out and I recommend for those beginner must grab a copy :D
   
Well, I choose this "Summer Girl" since my daughter prefers girly bento ^_^ 

~ The yellow hair make from egg sheet but I make it too thick so it will breaks when I try to make flower =_="
~ Orange face and hands make from rice mix with some ketchup and shape into balls.
~ Face features make from nori and I add extra touch for the girl eyes (opps.... I can't help it whenever I trim the eyes) Honestly, I almost add on eyelashes :D
~ Red cheeks make from crab stick (red part)
 
As for side dishes have broccoli, carrots, pan-fried minced meat patties coated with breadcrumbs and grapes.

Lastly, I've shared this picture at my Instagram account. Ain't the book look super awesome! 

I hope you like today's Summer Girl Bento :D 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and nicely made! Love the details on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!