Tuesday 3 June 2014

Totoro & Chibi Lunch

Today's lunch at home due to my darling daughter not well :( Her left eye was swollen red and doctor gave her two days medical certificate to stay at home. To cheer her up, I cooked soba noodles and made Totoro ^_^ Little Totoro Chibi made from fishball rest on top of Totoro. Opps..... I forgot to pour the sauce for photo takings =_="

Side dishes: Tamagoyaki cut into heart shapes, pea sprouts, oranges. Simple dishes :p


Hope my girl will get well soon. Tomorrow I can't update my blog post so guess I will take a short break cause tomorrow I need to attend a full day course training for my work.


4 comments:

  1. So very cute! Speedy recovery to your girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ming ^_^ She's recovery!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! And love the orange carving! Hope your daughter feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!