I was so careless while baking, I forgot to turn the oven heat for both side so ended the top part overbaked....by the time I checked the cake has turned to overbaked....sigh....so I quickly turn the heat to bottom and enough for the top!!! To cover the ugly part....I decorate Hello Kitty on top by dashing some icing sugar :)
If you like to try this recipe...here is it (Recipe from Lovely Butter Cakes Recipe Book by Amy Wong & K.S. Lee)
- 150g margarine (but I used unsalted butter)
- 130g castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 100g whipping cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 30g lemon rind
- Beat margarine and castor sugar till whitened.
- Add eggs for three times. Combine the mixture with the first egg before adding second and third egg. Beat well.
- Slowly fold in ingredients B.
- Lastly pour in ingredients C and mix well.
- Pout the batter into 8x3x3 inches baking mould.
- Sprinkle with lemon rind.
- Bake at 170°c for 35 minutes or till cooked.
The lemon cheese cake taste really soft and pretty easy to bake as long I be careful before I turn up the heat!! Hahaha....
Hope you will like today sharing recipe. Happy Thursday!