Monday 3 March 2014

Bento2014#Mar03~Hinamatsuri Hello Kitty

Hello everyone!! How's your weekend? Today is a special day in Japan. They're celebrating Girl's Day or Doll's Day ^_^ How nice that I could experience their culture, perhaps one of the days.....hahaha....Well, I made Hello Kitty version for Hinamatsuri Theme bento. Yes I know, it's Hello Kitty again :) Never get bored for my darling girl!!!

Shaped the rice using cling wrap and inside with chicken floss fillings. Emperor wrap with nori seaweed holds broccoli stem as ritual baton and Empress wrap with crabstick holds carrot as fan.

Side dishes have broccoli, edamame, chicken seaweed, sweet potato and grapes.

I hope you will like my today's Hinamatsuri theme bento and enjoy! Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!