Wednesday 11 September 2013

Bento#Sept11~My Neighbor Totoro Kyaraben

My Neighbor Totoro Kyaraben for today's lunch ^_^ Inspired by the image from the bento box cover. As you can see my Totoro kyaraben holds a tiny umbrella compare to the actual image from the bento cover! Haha....not enough room as well as I don't have the "umbrella" pick :p Well, to made Totoro, I used cling wrap to shaped the rice. The grey color rice was black sesame powder mixed with rice and I add some Japanese sweet sauce for sweet taste ^_^ For whiskers, I toasted spaghetti strips and cheese for eye balls then punch out nori seaweed for the details except the nose and mouth, freehand scissor cut out. Underneath Totoro, I stir-fried some minced pork. 
For side dishes, I add broccoli, sunny up egg, blueberries, strawberry and cherry tomato ^_^ I hope you will like today's My Neighbor Totoro bento lunch! 

*If you like my bento don't forget to follow me or shared my post! Thank you xoxo 

What I've used:
 

10 comments:

  1. love totoro! very cute. love the egg too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and lovely!
    I always think of making totoro bento..
    but then.. ermm...

    I should find the time then (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every detail of this is beautiful and so thoughtful. I truly love and adore this bento!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....happy to hear that you love it Rebecca ^_^ xoxo

      Delete
  4. Your Totoro is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it! Beautiful details, and it looks delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie! Thank you for dropping by and leave me sweet comments ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!