Rilakkuma Bento Tutorial
Hello everyone, I'm going to post my Rilakkuma Bento tutorial pictures. Very simple steps if you want to make Rilakkuma ^_^
- I used Rilakkuma Bento box
- Filled in the rice (dark sweet sauce mixed with rice) or fried rice if you preferred.
- Put some rice into the cling wrap for Rilakkuma nose/mouth
- Slightly pressed the brown rice in the middle then put the white rice on top.
- For Rilakkuma ears, take small amount of brown sweet rice made a ball and pressed flat. Made another white ball and combine on top of the brown rice.
- Made two balls for Rilakkuma ears.
- Freehand scissor cut out nori/seaweed for the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Add Rilakkuma face features.
- Filled in the side dishes for another container.
So here is the finishing touch and ready for photo taking ^_^