Saturday 20 July 2013

Bento#July20~Rilakkuma Bento

~Rilakkuma Bento~
Next week onward will be my kids school term long holidays. Is their final year term holidays so meaning I will have a long break as well. Yay yay!!! No need to wake up early ^_^ 
Today, I tried out to use the instavideo to record Rilakkuma bento tutorial as well as taking some pictures of it. Just a simple tutorial and I'm sure without it, you can easily know how to made this Rilakkuma ^_^
~Rilakkuma Tutorial~
Here is the simple Rilakkuma tutorial step by step pictures. The brown rice was dark sweet sauce mixed with rice. For more details please refer HERE.
~Rilakkuma Bento~
For side dishes, I add stir-fried spinach with mushroom, chicken wrap seaweed, mayonnaise prawn(oven toasted) and carving apple leaf. I hope you will like this simple Rilakkuma Bento and wish you all have a wonderful weekend. Cheers!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!