Friday 19 April 2013

Bento#April19~Mavis Dracula from Hotel Transylvania

 My kids loved to watch this movie "Hotel Transylvania" Do you all like it? It's a animated comedy movie. I just loved the Dracula dad character! So cute and funny but my girl prefers Mavis Dracula ^_^ So for today's dinner I thought of made Mavis Dracula!! 
Oh well, I don't quite like Mavis Dracula's body! Why? I actually didn't want to add but I find it too plain so just made another onigiri. Shape Mavis face with cling wrap then freehand cut out nori for her hair, eyes, nose and lips. 
For sides, I cooked lady's fingers with fishballs and scallop. Pan-fried salmon, tamagoyaki, some grapes and quail egg. Lastly, I punch out some bats and add on top of the dishes.
I hope you will like today's dinner kyaraben ^_^ Wish you all have a blessed weekend with your family! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!