Monday 26 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct26~Hello Kitty Tamago Bento

What's for her bento lunch today? I try to make some thing simple and cute at the same time for this Hello Kitty thermos lunch box since limited space. This round I make use of the tamagoyaki to create Hello Kitty ^_^ 

A closer look of the Tamagoyaki Hello Kitty :) Pretty simple right? I'm sure you can create any characters ^_^

For side dishes have chicken sweet soy sauce with carrots and I add some sauce at the sauce container. Another container will fills with grapes (my girl's favourite)

Hope you like this simple Hello Kitty Tamago bento.

1 comment:

  1. Cute and yummy! Feel so hungry looking at her bento. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!