Wednesday 20 February 2013

Bento#Feb19~Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri)

On 3rd March will be "Japanese Doll Festival" or Girl's Day. As I saw Hippomum's blog posted pretty lovely Japanese Doll's bento so it inspired me to make one for my girl school snack.
I made peanut butter sandwich for her and add Japanese Dolls on top. I used light cheese for dolls face. Freehand cut nori for the dolls hair. I also cut out nori for the Emperor and freehand knife cut bbq cheese for holding a ritual baton. As for the Empress, I crushed some red fondants and sprinkle on top then add cheese strips to covered. Lastly, freehand knife cut the bbq cheese for holding a fan. 
Some grapes and homebaked pineapple tarts. Simple snack bento for her. I hope you will like it too! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I love Hinamatsuri theme! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for being supportive my blog ^^ Happen to saw and seems many more from Pinterest too! So decided to make one. Your inamatsuri bento was beautiful and yummy too! Will try out onigiri tomorrow if I can race the time....lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!