Sunday 3 February 2013

Bento#Feb02~Piggy Sandwich & Pineapple Piggy Tart

Simple snack for my girl~Piggy Sandwich with homebaked pineapple tarts~
I did a tutorial post so if you would like to see, please click this LINK
Lovely piggy pineapple tart that I baked yesterday ^@^. Just nice for today's theme bento!! Adorable?? Hehe....
I made double piggy sandwiches with two different fillings inside. One of the sandwich was butter/kaya and the bottom one sandwich was chocolate/strawberry.
Some prunes and marshmallow. Simple and quick bento!! Hope you will like it too ^_^ Cheers!
Bentos on the Bayou

3 comments:

  1. Love the consistent theme :P cute piggies and nice nori cut outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable snack!! I know I would love to be served this cute one! Thank you for linking to 15 Minute Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!