Monday 17 February 2014

Bento2014#Feb17~Cinnamoroll & Mocha

Last night my daughter requested for Cinnamoroll character for her lunch bento. So today I made one for her as well add pretty Mocha character together ^_^ Cinnamoroll Sanrio character with blue eyes but I don't have the time to made so just freehand scissor cut out nori seaweed :p 

A closer look of my Cinnamoroll kyaraben ^_^ Shape it with cling wrap and add nori seaweed for eyes & lips. Red food gel for cheeks and freely cut out the tail (crabstick).

I pan-fry meat patties for Mocah character and add nori seaweed for the details. Underneath Mocha is yellow capsicum and next to it filled with broccoli and some blueberries :)

I hope you will like my today's Cinnamoroll & Mocha bento ^_^ Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!