Tuesday 16 October 2012

Bento#17~Sibling Bears

Bought red capsicum so I'm going to make bears! Just add the eggs and pan-fried. Before the egg cooked, I add in small sausage in the middle as bear nose. I didn't turn over the capsicum, I just put cover & turn off the heat after I saw the egg almost done. Underneath the capsicums are butter sandwiches. To add in the bears eyes, I cut some nori & stick to the cheese. For female bear will have eyelashes :p  The balance eggs can make some eggsheet. So I took the eggsheet rolled the crabmeat to make it like an apple :D Lastly, put a box of raisins & some kiwi fruits.
This is the close up picture of the bears ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!