Tuesday 18 September 2012

Bento#07~Hello Star

Simple bento for this ^_^ I used star shape rice mould to make this cute bread. I manage to spent some time to take step by step pictures. In this bento have honey cherry tomato, purple sweet potato & marshmallow. 
 My kids like wheat bread so I just add their favourite filling into the wheat bread. When you put the bread on the star shape egg mould, use hand to press it or table will do. Make sure the fillings not a lot...it will split out if too much :p I forgot to take that press part picture. Hope this way can help you all make simple bento by using any mould. Egg mould or even rice mould will get the same results. Happy Bento-ing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!