Friday 16 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct16~Girl Onigiri Kokeshi Bento

One week school holidays break will be over soon and I'm happy kids back to school next week but the sad part is I got to wake up early =_=" Oh well, I made this girly bento for my last night dinner. Inspired by my dear friend Tata-chan from BonitaFood of her cute smiley curly girl bento using food picks as decoration at her Instagram account (click the highlight link to view). Think about it, I have quite a lot of picks just hiding inside the store cabinets :p
 
Here's the close up girl onigiri that I made two but the other one is hiding behind :D The front girl onigiri with blue bunny pick on top and I coated with chicken floss as hair and yellow fondant as nose. Punch out nori for the face features and I added red pick for ribbon.
 
Last night dishes for my family have stir-fried milk cabbage with squids and carrots, steamed minced pork with egg, spam meat that I used prawn cutter and lastly mushroom soup.
 
I hope you like this simple dinner food art. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet bento! Very creative to use chicken floss for hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!