Look at the soft and fluffy texture of my home-baked bread ^_^ Since I don't have time to decorate the top part as any characters, I just add Fuchico Hello Kitty for extra cuteness!
Below is the Butter Cinnamon Roll recipes but I changed to other ingredients ^_^
- 280gm Bread Flour/High Protein Flour
- 15gm milk powder (I use soymilk powder)
- 2.5gm bread improver
- 60gm castor sugar
- 1/2tsp salt
- 70gm water
- 6gm instant yeast
- 100gm fresh milk (I use soymilk)
- 50gm butter
- Combine A and B to forms almost a dough or you can use bread maker machine under "dough" setting.
- Add in C beat until it form a fine dough. (I add the butter after saw the bread maker machine mix into a dough form).
- Leave to prove for 30 minutes or if you use bread maker machine just wait until the "dough" setting done.
- Keep in freezer for 15 minutes. (I skipped this part)
- Roll in flat sheet (sprinkle some flour on table top while roll) apply with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon powder and castor sugar. Roll up. (I skipped adding the castor sugar)
- Cut into 8 sections. Arrange onto 8 inches greased chiffon cake pan. Let it prove double in size by cover with damp cloth. Or you can make 6 individual 10cm greased aluminium foil and let it prove in double size.
- Bake at 190ºC 15-20 minutes.
Here's the picture taken before oven bake after the dough prove double size ^_^ I used my Iphone to captured it :p