Thursday 30 April 2015

Flower Sausage Tutorial


I manage to snap few shots for the sausage step by step. This is using half of the sausage to create a flower. It also apply to whole sausage with the same step to create another flower patterns. Click HERE to visit my flower bento using whole sausage. For this half sausage, I follow the steps from one of the Japanese Sausage Book that I purchased during my Japan trips. To view the "Lion Bento" click HERE ^_^ 

 
  • Boil the sausage and after cooked just cut into half.
 
  • Use knife to cut each gap in 1cm or less. Is up to you and make sure the gap line not near to each other.
  •  After you have cut the lines will look like the above photo.



  • Turn into circle to get flower design. 

I shared the above tutorial at my Instagram. Hope you have fun making or you may check out this Japanese sausage book that can get it from Kinokuniya Bookstore. To view the book just visit my Flower Bento LINK.

3 comments:

  1. So nicely cut! Tks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I hope you make more of this kind of tutorial. It's really bery helpful, especially to beginners like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thks for sharing, this is nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!