Wednesday 22 April 2015

Bento2015#Apr22~Dear Daniel & Hello Kitty

Don't have enough overnight rice for my girl lunch bento so I cooked Hello Kitty pasta instead. All rice go to my son's lunch box ^_^ I'm using this two-tier Hello Kitty lunch box that I think kept inside the cabinet for so long..... due to two-tier, I can't decorate my Hello Kitty theme big so I make two mini Dear Daniel & Hello Kitty mashed potatoes for it. Fit nicely into the lunch box.
 
Here is the close up Dear Daniel & Hello Kitty mashed potatoes. After cooked the Hello Kitty pasta mix with tomato puree, I pour all to the lunch box and decorate broccoli and cauliflower along the side. Lastly, I add Dear Daniel and Hello Kitty on top. I make Dear Daniel mashed potato holds a flower to give Kitty-chan ^_^ Well, I will removed the food picks after I've took the photos because my girl prefers to eat straight away rather than removing the picks during her lunch break :) 
 
This is the 2nd tier container, I add pan-fried fish fillet (one piece fillet and cut into half for my son's lunch box), broccoli, cauliflower and tamagoyaki. Punch out Hello Kitty nori using puncher. Luckily have the puncher that can save me a lot of time for cutting the nori. Haha...

Ta-da..... hope you like this cute couple ^_^ Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!