Tuesday 2 September 2014

Bento2014#Sep02~Piggy & Beary Bento

Oh gosh....yesterday was a Public Holiday for us and today I almost overslept =_=" Simple piggy & beary onigiri for today's lunch bento and to make it look smart, I add spectacle as decoration ^_^ Bought the spectacle from 100 yens shop. Isn't cute?

To make piggy, I add some green seaweed powder (bought it from organic shop) to mix the rice & some seasoning. Shape one big rice ball for the bottom and shape smaller seaweed rice ball for piggy. Add edamame for ears, nori and cheese. Fill up the holes with inari after arrange the piggy & beary :)

Same method with piggy for beary. Repeat the methods and I just add the spectacle differently.

Side dishes: spinach, gyoza and cut checker apple.

I hope you will like today's post bento. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! And I love the glasses you placed on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutee! Adding the glasses makes it even cuter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!