Kids helped out making this Black Sesame Pancake芝麻麥煎 for their tea break but after done almost ate it all :D Looks like they can't wait to taste!!! Anyway, I followed this recipe by 厨房一只柴 mobile dodocook多多开伙 App or you can view at this LINK ^_^ I changed the flour to Pancake Mix since I don't have Low protein flour at home as well I didn't add peanut花生 :p So basically just simple ingredients that I'm using with little changes (lack of ingredients at home =_=")
Pancake Ingredients: *Recipe by 厨房一只柴 at dodocook.com
- 150g Pancake Mix Flour
- 1 Large Egg
- 15g Castor sugar
- 25g Honey
- 120ml Cold water
- 15ml Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Green Tea powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp Black sesame powder
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar (I don't have black sugar so use brown sugar instead)
- Mix egg, castor sugar, honey. Beat until bubbles.
- Add cold water then mix well.
- Add pancake mix flour then mix well.
- Divide the batter half and one half mix with the green tea powder if making double colours pancake.
- Low heat non stick pan (I still spray some oil on top), pour 1st half of batter then 2nd half of green tea batter. Cover and maintain low heat.
- Mix the black sesame powder & brown sugar.
- Wait until the batter have small holes can spread the fillings on top.
- Once the bottom batter brown can fold it half to close.
- Remove pancake from the pan and let it cool.