Thursday 22 May 2014

Bento2014#May22~Flint Lockwood & Steve (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs)

Meet the movie character from "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" animated science fiction comedy ^_^ I always wanted to make Flint Lockwood, the leading role of this movie and finally I did some sketched last night and try to made this morning. I'm glad while arrange Flint into the lunch box, my son looked at it and asked me: Is he from the Cloudy Meatballs movie? Yeah!!! I did it!!! But my son prefers the monkey Steve :) He said Steve so cute.....hahaha...but he doesn't want it for his lunch so all cute bento for my daughter ^_^

Here is the close up Flint Lockwood & Steve monkey. As usual mix the rice with ketchup and shape it using cling wrap. Kombu for Flint's hair and eyebrows. Nori for the details. Crabstick (white) for eyeballs and the blue eyeballs, I crashed the blue fondant then add on cheese. 

As for Steve, shape the rice and freehand penknife cut out the crabstick (white) for face and sausage for mouth. Add chicken floss for hairy head on top.

For side dishes: Mini burger (sausage/egg/lettuce), prawns, broccoli, cherry tomato & slices of oranges.

I hope you will like my today's bento. Bon-appetit!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Flint! You look so handsome in this bento! :D. Agree with your son Karen, Steve is just so cute - you really nailed it! :D

    I never make this type of bento since I'm totally aware that I'm a bad rice "sculptor" hehehehe. Sooo impressed with your real talent dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.....so thrilled & excited when I saw your comments!!! Thank you so much Tata ^_^ Much more to learn!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!